Kindred Home Care provides home health, short and long term home support services, and respite care to adults and seniors in New Brunswick, Canada.
Kindred means ‘close to someone because of similar qualities or interests’ and with that definition in mind a core philosophy has developed to guide our actions and efforts for more than 25 years. The warmth of a home is not measured by its internal temperature but by the nurturing and care of the people who enter its doors. Kindred Home Care’s greatest desire is to add to the comfort and friendliness of your home.
What sets Kindred Home Care apart from other home care companies?
- We match you with a caregiver, who you can expect to see each and every time.
- You can call our experienced, local manager any time.
- We go the extra mile to meet your specific needs.
- Our management system ensures we are on time, every time.
- We can walk you through each step of the government’s financial assistance process.